If you are suffering from tooth decay and need a filling or if you want to replace old mercury based fillings we can offer white fillings which offer a number of benefits;
- Conserve more of your natural tooth
- Can increase the strength of your tooth
- Offer a very natural, highly aesthetic results
- Better for the environment
- Safe compared to mercury fillings
Composite resins are now far more advanced than they once were, making them a viable, long-lasting alternative to traditional amalgam (metallic) fillings.
Once your tooth is prepared, your dentist will apply the white filling which will bond to your tooth enamel. It is not simply ‘plugged in’ as it would have been several years ago; the bonding ensures that the resin will remain firmly in place.